A.J. Grossman III grew up in Hawaii and the San Francisco Bay Area knowing from the age of 15 that he wanted to become a lawyer to help people solve problems. His mother was a practicing divorce attorney in California, and his Father is an attorney as well. From an early age he was afforded the opportunity to see first-hand what it takes to truly be a great attorney!
A.J. graduated from the top-ranked business program at San Jose State University with a B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing, and went on to graduate in the top 11% of his law school class. He subsequently earned his post-doctorate Master of Laws degree from the world-renowned Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution.
A.J.’s legal career has always been focused on helping individuals in the family law arena, all the while striving to minimize harm and trauma to their families. A.J.’s background and experience in dispute resolutions has equipped him to bring effective results for families without the need for cumbersome litigation. He also has advanced collaborative divorce training and is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He lives in Central Florida with his wife Kiki, who is also a local attorney.Professional Memberships & Activities
- Board of Directors for the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Board of Directors for the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida
- Board of Directors for the Orange County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Ambassador for the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Mentor for the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Central Florida Family Law Inns of Court
- Chair of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals Continuing Education Certification Committee
- Member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity